[tor-talk] Tor and SSH?

Here is how I use SSH with Tor.

torsocks ssh username@domain.

e.g. torsocks ssh wierdo@xxxxxxxxxx

I have checked on Wireshark and it looks like my IP connects to a tor entry node (before the traffic passes through the Tor network).

There are apparently lots of other ways to use Tor with SSH. Indeed, the official documentation (https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorifyHOWTO/ssh) seems to only mention torsocks as an afterthought.

Is there any reason NOT to use torsocks?