Re: [tor-talk] Android app: Torrific (renamed to orWall)

Hello Roger,

Oh, well, just got another name right now, I think it will also make some smiles: orWall. Maybe with a "84" on its logo?
This should close the "naming discussion" I guess. Though US people may want to argue because it's, also, the name of a democrat politic (just checked on duck). Woohoo. Don't care this time ;) .
Name will change on the next release, though the lib itself will probably stay with the original name.
Just to be sure, nothing against this one I hope, if we put aside the politics? I'm not USâ

That said, features, bugs and so on should be back in the center of the discussion :)
Did anyone already test it?

Cheers,

C.