Re: [tor-talk] What are use cases made unpleasant by Tor's speed?

The variability is def a big deal, from a UX perspective, maybe even larger
one than raw speed---I can relate to the occasional Pyongyang circuits.

Out of curiosity, are there stats on the average speed (error bars would be
nice) over the past few years?  Just curious.  This would be helpful.  Im
sure that overall speed is improving.  But it'd be nice to check if it's
improving at the same rate typical webpages are fattening.

For addressing latency/variability, I know the  KIST scheduler
addresses some of this.  One of the first things slated to funded is to get
the KIST socket scheduler merged.

-V