Re: [tor-talk] pdf with tor

from a Hacking Team email

https://wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/emailid/636440

Unfortunately, we do not know anything about the target. All we know is his IP address comes back as a Tor exit node. He may be using TBB or some other variant. We will need to send him an email with a document or pdf attachement to hopefully install the scout. I would like to know if the scout or synchronization reveals the TRUE IP of the target. If you are not sure, can you please test this scenario.

Robert