[tor-talk] comicskingdom.com inaccessible by Tor?

A few weeks ago, I suddenly could not access comicskingdom.com with Tor.
For several years before that, I had no problem accessing comicskingdom.com with Tor.
It might be interesting to figure out how they are blocking Tor, since we want people to be able to use Tor to access sites that are otherwise blocked. (I haven't had any luck with this.)