Re: [tor-talk] Historically speaking, what was the U.S. navy /military

And there are a lot of project. If these project are followed, they are
mostly open. If they are open, they (the NSA) know what you could be using.

If these project arn't followed by consistant number of peoples, their code
quality could be horrible.

My point is thatwhat you are asking isn't possible in your terms, AND
already exist.

Ffs, evrytime i write or read on this mailing list I feel like i'm in a
"x-files" plot...

Le mercredi 29 juillet 2015, Cari Machet <carimachet@xxxxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :