Re: [tor-talk] Tor Project Corporate Document FOI Request

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nope, you can make an FOI request of anyone. You can make an FOIA
> request of any government agency and they have certain statutory (the
> "A"ct part of FOIA) obligation to respond in a certain way.

"I know a term has a generally accepted and even legal meaning, but I'm
going to use it however I want and demand you use it that way too."

always a great way to start a dialogue.

the principles you express are all correct and I agree with them. why it
helps to muddy the waters by using a term that means something specific to
most people  that hear it is beyond me.

-- z9