Re: [tor-talk] Thank you!

Oshame Bryan:
> I'm new to this stuff and I want you to enlighten me about getting
> connecting to the highest people on this internet
That is the easiest thing. Find something you are really good about it.
Become even better at it. Be recognised as one of the best in the field.
Become the best in the field. And people will start seeking you. Some of
those seeking your company will be directly connected with the people
you want to meet. Happy end.