[tor-talk] PDF download difficulty in TBB

Lately, I have been having trouble downloading PDF files with the tor
browser bundle. Viewing PDFs in-browser works fine. But, if I "save as"
or if I try to save the file from the built-in viewer in the browser,
the download just ques indefinitely. Is anyone else having this issue?

This problem does not seem to occur for other file types, such as
images for example. It is also not a problem in stock firefox routed
through tor.

Thanks!