[tor-talk] Tor Router

Hi Tor Community,
I remember some time last year there was talk about a router for
journalists to bring with them when they went abroad.

It was really simple. I don't remember what it was called, netaid netkit???

Does anyone here know? Whats the progress of that project?

Is it safe to use? Also where can I find it online?

Kind Regards,
--
Andri Effendi <fusionman133@xxxxxx>
Organiser of The Free Software Movement in Sydney

GPG fingerprint: 8438 138D ECDA 05E0 591F  F2B4 4721 0F03 AC24 DF73
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted.
Sent with GMX - Email Made in Germany