Re: [tor-talk] How do tor users get past the recapacha and it's super short 2min exemption

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018, at 16:01, Nathaniel Suchy wrote:
> I hate Cloudflare and what they’re doing to Tor users.

Luckily Cloudflare, Google, Facebook do not hate you or the other Tor Users. Talking about being unfair.

> Very few of us have
> done something malicious on Tor,

Can you quote some reliable source? Or you just want to prove man can be hysterical without a womb?

> there are a few bad actors

Like?

> running evil
> scripts

That enslave the souls of people watching Youtube videos? Or they just rise the dead at the local cemetery on Friday the 13th?

> over Tor however most Tor traffic is good.

Years ago I remember all sort of pimple faced admins lamenting how they snooped the Exit node traffic and it was all porn they do not enjoy. So even good can mean almost anything.

Anyway, how about marking the disgusting beings that use the services of such racists as Cloudflare and NEVER generate any more traffic to their petty little sites?