Re: [tor-talk] I don't understand two things about the node 'freja'.

Just to add to my last comment, I'm asking:

Is there a way for a non-exit node to (in some form) be recorded as the
login IP? "Freja" is a "fast" and "guard" router (among other flags -
https://torstatus.rueckgr.at/router_detail.php?FP=2096bcfebb95a1134f39fcf8ceb076ff41a2b48b).