[tor-talk] US Only Exit Nodes

I know I could/should search for this but I'd like you guys to do my
homework.

What, if anything, would I need in a torrc to only get US (or non-EU)
exit nodes?

A very large amount of US media sites show a "This site is unavailable
to visitors from the European Economic Area" message when a EU based
exit node is used and I get that a lot.

This isn't done to break Tor, obviously. Why so many US based media
companies are intentionally breaking their sites if a EU based IP is
used is obviously a good question.

Anyway, please do my homework. Thanks.

Also, thanks for the T-shirts!! My first one got worn out, my second one
still looks good.

Öyvind Sæther.