Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser Issue

Στις 9 Ιουλίου 2020 3:02:32 μ.μ. EEST, ο/η Rodrigo Fachada <acolheitade60@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
>Hello,
>
>My name is João and I'm in need of guidance with an issue with Tor
>Browser.
>
>I tried to install it and reinstall it about 5 times now. As soon as I
>try
>to run Tor it opens a window with 2 options "Connect" and "Configure".
>can click on both but that window will crash with no error message nor
>any
>information about the issue.
>
>Sometimes that window doesn't even open, other times I don't get a
>chance
>to click the options.
>
>I have no anti-virus other than Windows defender and I looked online
>for
>answers and found none corresponding to this issue.
>
>Thank you for your attention to this matter,
>
>João.
>--

Maybe Windows Security is blocking it for whatever reason. Probably a false positive. Try adding TBB as an exclusion by going Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security. Then under Virus & threat protection settings click on Manage settings. Under Exclusions  select Add or remove exclusions. Now select the proper folders or process or anything.
Source https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028485/windows-10-add-an-exclusion-to-windows-security