Re: Sorbs

On 6/4/05, maillist <maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does SORBS list (sorbs.net) Tor as open proxy?

Sadly, yes. There has been some communication, but the result seems to
be that there's no sign of change on the horizon.

Hopefully we'll soon reach the point where these stupid blacklists ban
every IP on the planet and we can then ignore them completely as they
cackle in their darkened Faraday cages "no one can touch me now!"

AGL

--
Adam Langley                                      agl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.imperialviolet.org                       (+44) (0)7906 332512