Re: FW: [Full-disclosure] Tool Release - Tor Blocker

> Recently our servers were hacked by a tor user and we were unable to
> prosecute due to not being able to trace the source as the user was using
> this malicious piece of software to keep his/her anonymity.

Threats of prosecution are a poor first line of defence for any kind of
service.  Aside from lining the pockets of those in the legal
profession, it's a solution based on shutting the hamster cage after the
rodent has departed.

> security through obscurity isnt security

Rather an ironic statement under the circumstances.