Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD r142 released

On Friday 15 June 2007, Kasimir Gabert wrote:
> Same here, but with upload at roughly 2MB/sec... I think I gave it
> back to you Pat :)
>
> HTTP might be a better option because the demand seems rather small,
> and I don't think that people want to seed constantly.  Pat, is your
> server configured to seed, or are you doing it manually?

I'm manually running rtorrent. There are two HTTP servers available though,
you can get them via the link I sent in the original email. One is my server
running at a commercial ISP, which I added recently when I found that my disk
quota is high enough. Since the demand is low I should not exceed the
bandwidth limit (10GB / month). Robert Hogan is kindly mirroring at
AnonymityAnywhere.com, which has 30GB / month. That should be plenty, but I
thought I'd keep the torrents going for those who'd rather use that. rtorrent
is running off my cable connection, so I have to watch the bandwidth.

Thanks to those seeding.

--
Pat Double, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7