[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
How are hackers breaking Tor and trojan users?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: How are hackers breaking Tor and trojan users?
- From: MadAtTorHackers <madathackers@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:38:42 +0000
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 05:38:48 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=G4vCNWz+NqQDc6dyTk6CGvr8xEHVP0JeDmQLOD6/r2I=; b=OW8PBnb3VSS8eDTBgVXwTmJTriJ7FW7REdKbaena8dppp3QcD1JUymkB1xZv33vSfg MIGD//zNeP8xuqMKIJvl4Cnp72JJUCYlR2VzOMcDSEynnGL/iKoqELqPkhVBvl9EwOjl N6KdD1IANMqX3kBuqviIXkI+V+5vro0hHkXNk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=xFHyeJFw0Us6tAeR+58NYpkOYZfhdEcvbKxM9HpzDiM2H5r5KNeCJAig8IZwUJyuhW +2lA4dUXZ2Ukd8lFIkD9ROBGpScjYuwXIKmckbm+t/UVGj8nUPRXmblgODVkJIHwFSD3 f6AIK6TCEUwRcNbBMg+ZNzsY9H3mRLk02s8M0=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I read that hackers are breaking Tor and turning into a trojan/rootkit? Is this possible? How can they do this?
In post: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1257878&postcount=722
I saw something about a Tor exploit talk being planned for Defcon. I'll
assume that's where the s%*t is scheduled to hit the fan?
The one scheduled so far isn't going to be anything I don't think. I
have serious doubts, considering the wording. Ours, if accepted, will
truly unmask tor users and turn tor into a trojan/rootkit.
Is this XeroBank spreading fear to Tor without cause? Or did hackers break Tor and create it a Trojan / Rootkit?
I see also JanusVM developer are working for XeroBank:
Is JanusVM not being maintained because of XeroBank taking over? It is dead since 2007. They say download removed for Debian, but keep donations request and link to current Oct-19-2007:
How can Tor become Trojan / Rootkit, this seems not possible? How are hackers allowed to break user computers and not be illegal? Why is JanusVM working for XeroBank? Is there a safe Tor Virtual Machine to use?
I have many questions. Thank you!