[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: ktorrent and tor
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: ktorrent and tor
- From: "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:34:10 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:34:14 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=h5Sj57Q1v81oIMBrZpkaBq01qwsXAX2C+rwGnc3kH/U=; b=YOO7Uf3iTNoSaV+PqhcIG5MhbMt5ZCQ+r/bhU8svecdy1GvZvNCqUECmuKmGUWxkF4 tKmumYrcFrGYcXNotFVrnA1924XZIgBan3NZt/IV7mErLe+qxEFMbN2Bk+3KFy2Udvtm wXkun6GsiJBdY6dTFVlKQcrayeexcoheYlw40=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=eCcxPKs9ZDGXjtxcEO6bWrSnXsmBrPBP5DEXVKnTZt4eo0TydtMpNwtU+4Qwgaw2W0 jAWbkkA7g9BorL0ZFJTsag3f+6IA1xfkjHB2wBHsvb7TA2ZTSappbjUZMTL+eDRh/fCb nC7sYjKvByAbCTuUStAR6NXirNujaCXLvtHMk=
- In-reply-to: <20080615023016.GA5983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20080615023016.GA5983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did this change after you upgraded KTorrent or something along those
lines? ie What changes could have caused it.
Comrade Ringo Kamens
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 10:30 PM, sigi <dugongs@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I always used ktorrent and tor with its option http-tracker-proxy set to
> 127.0.0.1:8118 and it ran well over tor...
> But now for a unknown reason to me, ktorrent seems to ignore this
> setting and sends all its tracker-requests not through tor anymore. Does
> anyone of you use ktorrent and tor and sees this behaviour?
> If I set up konqueror to use tor, ktorrent uses it too, but for all of
> its traffic. I'd like to only route the tracker-requests through tor,
> like I did before.
> Has anyone here a hint, where I should look after, or where I missed
> something? I'm running debian lenny/sid and tried with ktorrent