Re: OnionCat -- An IP-Transparent TOR Hidden Service Connector

Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> OnionCat creates a transparent IPv6 layer on top of TOR's hidden services. It
> transmits any kind of IP-based data transparently through the TOR network on
> a location hidden basis.  You can think of it as a point-to-multipoint VPN
> between hidden services.

Although I don't have a practical use for it right now, I just had to
try this, because it's something with IPv6 in it ;-)

Installation is easy (but because of the root requirement for creating
the tun device, I had to run it in a virtual machine).
I tried your ping and http examples and it works fine for me.