Help Iranian dissidents by collecting and posting Bridge addresses? (here?)

Hi,

I have been mounting a little movement to get people to run Tor and setup Tor Bridges to help those in Iran access the Internet.

Then I found a great message which has been going around asking people to run Tor Bridges.  So I thought: "what about or-talk?".  Would it be wise to ask people in or-talk to provide Bridge addresses to this topic?   When people have submitted say 5 or 10 (or more) Bridge addresses I could collect them and post them to Twitter and lots of other sites.  Is that wise?

Here is the messages I found:

Help the Iranian dissidents!

Run a Tor Bridge and post your Bridge IP!  It allows them access to the Internet...without proxies they have no voice!

Tor Bridge: https://www.torproject.org/bridges

What is Tor?: https://www.torproject.org/overview.html.en

Get Tor: https://www.torproject.org/easy-download.html.en

Anonymously post Bridge IP (use Tor for your anonymity):  http://iran.whyweprotest.net/

Do not follw the Tor Bridge setup directions from the "iran.whyweprotest" website. Follow the setup directions from the Tor website, we now use Vidalia (Tor GUI):

Tor Bridge: https://www.torproject.org/bridges

Please help...without proxies (ie. Bridges) the Iranian dissidents have no voice!

Posting your Tor Bridge:

One of the best ways is to post your Tor Bridge IP address on Twitter with the tag #iranelection and #helpiranelection

Below is a Google search string.  Use it to find places to post your Tor Bridge IP address.  Iran Government is blocking more and more sites all the time...keep moving and they can't stop it!

Goolge search string:  post + proxy + address + iran