Re: Hetzner

Hi!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 08:19:03AM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:

> That's more than true; however, I just wanted to show (and thusly,
> prepare for action in consequence) that (especially) German ISPs will be
> much more rigid from now on.

Any other countries really better?

The rest of the EU either *has moved* or will be moving to the same
direction, as much of the shit comes from/via the EU (e.g. data
retention).

The US have their own problems (e.g. DMCA, e.g. extra-legal surveillance,
being de facto legalized in hindsight by an amnesty for the
eavesdroppers, e.g. worse privacy protection laws to begin with).

Kind regards,

Hannah.