Re: [tor-talk] Good email services?

Thus spake andre76@xxxxxxxxxxx (andre76@xxxxxxxxxxx):

> I don't trust anything related to Google...or Yahoo.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good (anonymous, secure and not in based in the
> US) email service, it doesn't have to be fancy?

This is getting to be a FAQ, though the extra restrictions you put
here probably means you've got like 0 options. However, there are at
least a handful of SSL-secured webmail services.

AFAIK, all of these support encryption and all have free accounts:
lavabit.com
safe-mail.net
fastmail.fm
mailvault.com
zoho.com
riseup.net
gmail.com (sometimes requires SMS at random intervals)

Any volunteers to create a wiki page or add it to our current wiki
FAQ? Bonus points for listing which ones also support POPS/IMAPS.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist