[tor-talk] Fwd: Accessing remote host SSH...

Hi,

I have a hidden service. *uncovers really old server that's barely working,
yet still serving a page*. Unfortunately, I'm going away for a week...with
my laptop. *gets holiday gear and scarpers to Mongolia*.

Now, lets say a miracle happens and I get an internet connection. Perhaps
the eye in the sky is just in the right place. I also get an idea for
something to go onto my webpage. I know that my servers running.

I pull up Filezilla.

How to I sftp to my server to update my Hidden Service? O.o

I can't find a decent answer that tells me exactly how to do it and a site
that I did found wasn't believable.

Kind Regards