Re: [tor-talk] Running a Tor exit node on a VPS: does location of node matter?

#.# sorry, I did read your mail, and I don't understand .. #.#
my problem is: I love cartoon, and my elder brother doesn't allow me to
watch them, (because I watch so much)
then I used Tor, I thought this is the best way to avoid letting him know!
:D
but when I watched it, Tor couldn't play video, and then I installed Flash,
it said that if I used Flash other people can know what the site you
suffed! #.#
help me! #.#
thanks!
nice day! :D friend! :D