Re: [tor-talk] "Torifier" for Windows

Hi,

I've been working on a re-engineering of torsocks recently and I would really
like to support Windows natively! However, since I'm far from a Win. developer,
some important portability issues need to be address.

On *nix system we LD_PRELOAD the program thus hijacking the necessary symbols to
make sure all your TCP and DNS traffic goes through Tor. On Windows, I'm a bit
clueless on how to proceed but for that I'm really looking for contributors to
help. :)

A goal of mine would be to have a "right click" on a program's icon feature,
point to "Use with Tor" and launch the application with torsocks.

If anyone is interested in helping with torsocks and Windows, that would be
really great!

Thanks!
David

mancha: