[tor-talk] Identify requests made by the same user

Hello all,

i've ran trough your docs, without finding a complete answer. If my question is covered by a FAQ or something like that, please don't hesitate to "RTFM" me :)

The point: does a tor client have a kind of "unique ID" in the network? I mean, let's put 2 users create 2 hidden services, completely unrelated between them, under 2 different .onion domains. Then, I set up my tor client and use both hidden services. Is someway possible to know that those 2 requests have been made by me (by my tor client, as my IP and identity is completely hidden)?

Hope you understand what I mean. A practical example would be:

I go to the aaa.onion forum and describe my plan to kill Obama. I'm completely anonymous. Then, from the same Tor client, I open bbb.onion, and comment on a post giving my home address. If the client had an unique id, it would be possible to associate those 2 actions. You don't know what is the IP address of that client, or where is it, but you actually know that the post on aaa.onion and comment on bbb.onion have been written by the same person (actually, "from the same client").

Thankyou!

--
NoWhereMan
nowhereman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx