Re: [tor-talk] Directory Listing (Apache) Bug Found on torproject.org

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:57:01 +0500
Ali Hasan Ghauri <alihasanghauri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It is Directory Listing (Apache) . An attacker can see the files
> located in the directory and could potentially access files which
> disclose sensitive information .

This is by design. The smarter attacker would just download the website
source in svn, https://svn.torproject.org/svn/website/trunk/.  Like any
smart company, we have no sensitive files on our websites.

> Many websites pay bug bounty to researcher who report the bug yo
> them . Can you ?

Thanks for the hint, but as these aren't bugs, nothing to report here.

In the future, please don't cross lists. Pick one and stick with it.
Thanks.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact