Re: [tor-talk] Routing Jitsi through Tor

Jitsi now cann't route RTP through Tor becouse not supported RTP over TCP.
Only Skype, Mumble and my forks of PGPFone and SpeekFrealy, and maybe some other rare apps  can use TCP as a transport layer for voice.
It makes no sense to use Tor to connect to the XMPP server only. All the same, the server has information about your location from XML ICE invites, and also your provider will determine your subscriber via a direct connection.
I2P theoretically supported UDP, but only one way streams for now. Now there is no 'out of box' solution to your for I2P. In addition, the I2P network today  has significantly high latency and jitter than Tor.