[tor-talk] Please try and test bundles with the "meek" pluggable transport (3.6.2-meek-1)

We have been working on a new pluggable transport called "meek." Here
are bundles, based on 3.6.2, that have support for meek. Please try them
and report your experience. You need to answer Yes to the question "Does
your Internet Service Provider (ISP) block or otherwise censor
connections to the Tor Network?" and then select "meek" from the
dropdown box.

https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/pt-bundle/3.6.2-meek-1/
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek#Quickstart

The files are signed with my key 0xC11F6276 from:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/signing-keys
https://www.bamsoftware.com/david/david.asc

meek works by reflecting your traffic through a third-party server that
is difficult for the censor to block--in these bundles, the third-party
server is Google. For a more detailed description, see
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek#Overview. I think
these bundles stand a good chance of working everywhere pluggable
transports are required, except for China, where access to Google has
been blocked since the beginning of June. We're investigating providers
other than Google that may work in China--see
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek#Webservices if
you can help.

I'm going to ask for meek to be merged into the mainline bundles if
nothing major goes wrong after this announcement.

David Fifield