Re: [tor-talk] Tor trademark policy for local user communities

Am 12.06.2014 04:05 schrieb Helder Ribeiro:
Hi,

I'm thinking of starting a forum for tor users in a specific geography and append its name to "tor" as, for example, "ruby-sp" is a group for ruby users in Sao Paulo. Is that allowed? Could "torsp", for instance, be used
as a domain name? Thanks!

Cheers,
Helder

For the start, I'd state that you're not affiliated with the Tor Project and that Tor and the Onion Logo are trademarks of the Tor Project. But I'd love to have official advice on that matter too.