[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[tor-talk] Thoughts on Guards
So assuming that people here
are serious and do a "straight-forward", yet clever passive-observer
attack on Users; Given that they are listening *really* well and
knowingly manage to become Guard + Exit of Users in order to deanonymize
1. What would help (and not change any other anonymity-parameters)? When
my guard goes offline, don't "ever" pick it as guard again? servers can
change quickly, so probably not...
2. Would some kind of "web-noise" generation in Torbrowser help? like so
3. Will the content of that talk be publicly available?
4. Tails does not remember guards right? Is that really the safest way
you know (for now)?
5. Everything can be mobile now. Maybe such
location-aware guards should become the default?
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe or change other settings go to