Re: [tor-talk] Craigslist now giving Tor the slows, lol

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have found answers to Craigslist issues on their users forum - sometimes
> direct replies to my post.  The more technical aspects of this issue may be
> beyond many users' knowledge on that forum, but someone may be able to share
> insight.

CL's concept is not to participate, instead leaving their site and forums to
the 'community' of dummies consensus. You can't post via tor or without
phone hoops and forums are slowed too. And even when you could long
ago, tor was met with blank stares 'we live in a commune, what is privacy?'.
Chancing upon a tech literate non-staff there would be a miracle, and moot
re: this, because they're not staff in a position to know. Maybe sometime
I'll read through the forums again to see if that's changed lately. Doubt it.