Re: [tor-talk] unregister exit relay - how to

Assuming seperate modem, WAN IP changes when MAC of first device after
 (either router or regular computer) changes.  Some router firmwares
allow you to change the WAN side MAC which of course results in
another  IP address being assigned; bear in mind if you do this a
modem reboot is  required.

You could call Virgin and ask them to release your DHCP reservation
and reboot your router/modem afterwards. Otherwise, try turning it off
for 12/24 hours and see if that works.

Cheers
On 06/26/2014 at 12:05 PM, "Luca"  wrote:Yes you are right, now I
know.

My ip is dynamic but is changed quite rarely, and reboot the router
99% of the times doesn't affect it.
That's is why I'm looking for a different approach.

thanks
Luca