Re: [tor-talk] unregister exit relay - how to

Luca:
> Few days ago I have tried to setup an exit relay on my home laptop ..
> with great success :)
>
> The bad part is after seeing my external ip address published to the
> world on atlas or globe I have discovered I cannot access anymore to
> some site with my payed premium login credential because the sites
> policy don't allow  access from the tor network even if I don't use a
> tor client to browse the net. :(
>
> For this reason I stopped my exit relay, but to solve the problem I
> need to unregister my external ip from the public list as well.
>
> How can I do that?

It will be out of the consensus soon enough if it's down. The problem is
that the blacklist used by the various sites you mention might keept it
longer. The best thing you can do is get in touch with them.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>