Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser is already running

I'd thought this worked if you ran :

cd ~/tor-browser_en-US
./firefox --class "Tor Browser" -profile
./TorBrowser/Data/Browser/profile.default/ <url>

Appears not anymore however.  In fact, the "New Window" created by the
start-tor-browser.desktop file in launcher/favorites no longer works either.

There is perhaps a -no-remote option being set in the profile used or
something, or maybe the firefox adds it due to another option.

Jeff