Re: [tor-talk] Tor birdy fails downloading public keys.

First of all, thank you all for your prompt answer. I tried all
of your suggestions, the one that worked for me was Ivan Markins'
one.

The one related to the clipboard didn't work, because it was a
partially signed message, I think.

I installed gnupg-curl, and I am having the right version, but
still doesn't work.

Cheers !
LluÃs

Sophie Hassfurther: