Re: [tor-talk] Unable to set master password in tor browser

Hi Patrick,

Here is the main one:

Because you present an interesting use case for having it fixed/dealt
with, it may help if you were to comment on that ticket why you need it
to work. i.e. accessibility vs usability.

It *may*/*could* help if you listed the module that you use to help you
with solving captchas, as I am unsure of how in-depth the developers are
with accessibility functionality, but that is mainly from my lack of
knowledge regarding accessibility functionality.

Good luck!

Matt
Speak Freely