[tor-talk] tor accessibility for mac and voiceover users

Hello there. I'm very new to tor. I was going to use it to visit a site my provider blocked. I live in the us but they think that my downloading from a site for the blind for some reason is  harmful. I dunno. Anyway I went to launch tor after installing it and voiceover, the screen reader that ships with mac os10.4 and higher said that it has no windows. I can't do anything with the app. I challenge anyone on the mac to try to use the tor browser without making use of the monitor and using the keyboard only, not the mouse. You will see what I mean. If you are on windows test it with nvda found at nvda-project.org.

Should you have any questions  re accessibility, I'd be happy to answer them.

Blessings and happy Thursday

Sarah k Alawami, founder of the tffp podcast. For more info go to our website: http://tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go to http://tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://tffppodcast.com/hosting