Re: [tor-talk] Only nine of the 29 Windows VPN clients that I tested didn't leak

As far as I was able to find one defense against TCP/IP stack
fingerprinting is blocking outgoing ICMP entirely and disabling replying
to ICMP requests on the defensive host, but this could be somehow wrong
since it's stated that just inspecting the initial TTL and window size
fields could be enough.

Wonder what is a good way to disguise VPN usage (any VPN implementation)
at OS level.