Re: [tor-talk] doing a google search creates a 403 forbidden when I'm on the tor network

On Jun 6, 2016 8:03 PM, "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Oh good, I'm not theeonly one seeing the error then. Well I guess I will
have to not do my google searches when using the tor network then I guess.
I use the proxi method of tor so yeah glad it fails to on the tor browser.
Well, nt glad, but glad I'm not feeling like I'm going crazy.

Uh, being sincere, Sarah, I never tried to use Google and their services
when using Tor!  :-/

Well, did you try to make some Google search about your doubts?  I swear I
am not being sarcastic, ironic or offensive.  I did it few minutes ago.
There is some interesting information.  I tried Duck Duck Go and it also
has interesting links for you!  :-)