Re: [tor-talk] doing a google search creates a 403 forbidden when I'm on the tor network

I'm not sure what google has against tor.

On 6/6/2016 7:03 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:
Oh good, I'm not theeonly one seeing the error then. Well I guess I will have to not do my google searches when using the tor network then I guess. I use the proxi method of tor so yeah glad it fails to on the tor browser. Well, nt glad, but glad I'm not feeling like I'm going crazy.