Re: [tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum Has Allegedly Engaged in Sexual Misconduct for Over a Decade

My dear ja.talk,

The most sad about this kind of stories of abuse and rape is having
absolute conviction that some of Jake's "victims" are much more pervert,
rapist and hypocrite than Jake, me and great part of people here.

Once, some years ago, I was so innocent and fool as Jake and told about a
threesome experience in my loved hackerspace, full of my dear friends.

I really liked my threesome experience and, being ingenuous, I just tried
to share some impressions about it.  I thought it would be fun for them too.

Well, after this event, I am considered "pervert" until nowadays in great
part of Brazilian hacker community, even being straight edge.  Almost
straight edge, in reality.  I am not feeling so vegan since I saw a
ridiculous situation in person.

Some people are able to feed all the stray cats and dogs of the city and
don't give a kind word to another human being, because is a homeless.
Human beings are animals too.  They need respect and care too.

The same thing that I saw here.  Hypocrisy and contradictions, absence of
logic and respect, incoerences...  Aff...  :(((

Dear ja.talk, please, get a life, your own life, instead taking Jake's.  It
is not so hard.  If you do need help to survive in a better and less
painful way  -  without kill my friends or their reputations and/or mine,
please!  -  just write me in private and ask for good references  (music,
cooking recipes, jokes, etc)  and good readings.

Please, consider *really seriously* some kind of psychological treatment
too.  It is not healthy, neither normal, trying to destroy a person with so
much fury and rage.  And, please, always remember:

**  Talking is cheap.  Show me the code.  **

Jake is not a saint, but he, definitely, is not a monster.  He never was a
monster.  Sorry, why so much hate?  :-/

If you cannot proof or don't want to talk pretty seriously in a tribunal
about all the aleged abuses, Tor Project will pay for your legal mistakes.

Do you know what lawyers usually do in USA?  The same thing that you are
doing here.  They destroy lives, my dear ja.talk.

For now, Tor Project is still alive and working, more or less, well.  After
some public scandals and paying great indenizations, I doubt a lot.  Is it
your real purpose?  Destroy lives and security projects?  Please, think
about it with open mind and open heart.

Take care and be well, ja.talk group.  Warm and sincere wishes of inner
peace, harmony and hope for you all.  I always survived because I had true
hope in a better future, maybe not for me, but for the rest of the world.
I still dream of a better world.

Survive without destroy people around, please.  First, Jake.  Now Roger
too?  When will the public lynching stop?  Always without clemency,
compassion?  :(

Do you know what is love?  What do you feel when see someone crying?  Do
you have a heart?  Mine is broken, but never will be cruel as yours.  I
prefer to kill myself all the days than becoming so cruel and coward as you
are being right now.

Cecilia