Re: [tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum Has Allegedly Engaged in Sexual Misconduct for Over a Decade

Cecilia, you are an amazing person, to transform the experiences you have
had and to be able to come to this conversation with the love and
gentleness - this brings a tear to my eye.

Thank you.

Truly, you are an inspiration,
Zenaan

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 08:58:49PM -0300, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> My dear ja.talk,
>
> The most sad about this kind of stories of abuse and rape is having
> absolute conviction that some of Jake's "victims" are much more pervert,
> rapist and hypocrite than Jake, me and great part of people here.
much heartfelt sharing and insight from Cecilia,
well worth reading if you aint done so yet