Re: [tor-talk] 2 hop mode for people that only want to use Tor for censorship circumvention to conserve bandwidth and decrease latency?

me@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
> In principle, a bridge should not publish its IP address even if it
> is an exit node. I don't know if this is implemented.

Yeap, you can specify an ExitPolicy for your bridge but it will be
useless for everyone except attackers. Anyway such a relay will not be
in consensus (public) --> no Exit flag --> clients will not be able to
exit through this relay*.

* Without torrc/code modifications.
--
Ivan Markin