Re: [tor-talk] Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

Le 18/06/2016 Ã 01:49, juan a Ãcrit :
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:20:16 +0200
> Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Le 17/06/2016 Ã 12:51, Zenaan Harkness a Ãcrit :
>>> Those are not grarpamp's point - as load increases toi the point
>>> where the network has some actual "problem", this will motivate
>>> various people to do those things required to actually improve the
>>> network.
>> That's what I am saying, move bt to anonymous, more traffic,
>> increasing nodes, this will never happen with the Tor network
>
> 	I didn't pay attention to the allegdly 'technical' details but
> 	the bottom line is that the tor mafia is not interested in
> 	having more traffic and helping honest people fight against the
> 	copyright cunts.
>
> 	Which is hardly surprising. The tor project isn't interested in
> 	doing anything that could even slightly threaten the americunt
> 	establishment. Granted it would be rather absurd for a US
> 	military 'spinoff' to do that.

Anonymity is not required to defeat monitoring, cf
https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live , even better than trying to hide,
cf https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live#deanonymizing-the-vpn-peers
which as usual can lead to the very contrary than expected

--
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass