Re: [tor-talk] Food for thought

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 09:31:12PM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:12:51 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Those who remain there and genuinely thought/ think they were "for the
> > cause" prolly have some serious soul searching to do on an
> > organisational humans level.
>
> 	I wish, but I'm not holding my breath. Just look at the latest
> 	message from dear roger dingledine...
>

> 	"Also, yes, this mailing list has gotten out of control - I
> 	think we should soon find the time anyway to proceed to the
> 	"clean up our lists" plan."
>
> 	priceless!!!

Oh go on, he probably means "dive in publicly and make some formal
clarifications, demonstrating respect and understanding for the problems
that the Tor project employees may have caused and how we will do better
next time".

Juan - so quick to judge :)

Admittedly, the context of "control" doesn't sound overly promising...