Re: [tor-talk] Alec Muffet "Tor is a very attractive proposition for secure networking"

Thanks for the article. This is something that I'm interested also.
I've been wondering about the feasibility of using Tor for low level,
low priority applications such as connecting servers with Saltstack,
setting up Jabber servers, or IRC.

Jason