Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: Shadow with Tor anonymity proofing

Dear Lee,

First of all thank you very much for your high response.

As I mentioned in my email above , I'm using shadow simulator; not real tor
network; my goal is only to run an experiment and from the output of that
experiment I can confess my students that Tor really :

 1-  Can keep the traffic anonymous.(at least through Tor onion circuit)

 2-  How the circuit was selected. ( or to figure out what was the circuit
selected)

 3-  All handshakes done at each node on the circuit from entry node till
exit. (e.g encryption and decryption keys used on handshake at each node
including the directory         authority server as well).

 4-  If there is away to show student that at each circuit nodes only the
successor and predecessor addresses not the original source or final
destination of the request.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Suhib