Re: [tor-talk] Upcoming Tor releases tomorrow, to fix Hidden Service remote DoS bugs

Dear Nick,
I made an attempt to access Tor. The following error message came back. Platform Version '52.1.2 is not compatible with Mini Version >=45.9.0. Max Version <=45.9.0. How do I resolve this issue?
Chris.

Sent from my iPhone